Location: HICKSVILLE, OH, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Nov 21, 2022
Job ID: 36911
The Hydraulic Valve Division is part of the Motion Systems Group of Parker Hannifin Corporation and consists of three locations: Elyria, OH, Hicksville, OH and Forest City, NC.
The principal business focus of the Hydraulic Valve Division is leading innovative valve solutions that deliver maximum overall value and a preferred partner to our customers in key markets and relentless commitment to our key end markets through focused innovative solutions, uncompromising customer service & world class quality that deliver exemplary results.
Responsible for banking, honing, assembly, testing and packing of valves. Follows specific methods and standards. Rotates through the above jobs in the cell as required and operates machinery as dictated by the operation. Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
1. Must be able to interpret assembly drawings, instructions and bills of material to bank, hone, assemble test or pack product.
2. Responsible for adjustment and automatic or manual feed of honing machine maintaining tolerances as specified
3. Hydraulic testing utilizing test stand equipment.
4. Use of various measuring instruments as necessary to ensure quality.
5. Skill in troubleshooting and rework are required.
6. Packaging of finished products is required to meet customer orders on a timely basis.
7.Computer use and data accuracy required.
8. Maintain record of completed jobs.
9. Required to train others.
10. Responsible for maintaining a clean work area.
11. Must be able to work to test specifications and codes.
12. Inspect all assembles before and after test using micrometers and gauges.
13. Use of torques wrenches and impact guns required.
14. While under general guidance, maintain the highest degree of customer service, quality, cost reduction and productivity.
15. Perform these duties and others as requested.
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
• Frequent lifting. Some heavy lifting up to 35 lbs. may be required.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
This is an off-shift position (2nd or 3rd shift)
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.