Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets, with annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2021 .The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Provide advice, technical support and the appropriate solution to a need or problem of the distributor or client. The main purpose is to generate sales based on a correct selection and technical advice, thus achieving the trust of the client so that he considers us a reliable supplier and continues to favor us with his purchase orders, thus contributing to achieving the objectives of our company. Being responsible from the advice to the complete satisfaction of the clients that I have assigned, providing them with the necessary attention, carrying out and fulfilling periodic visits, support in the field and being aware of their needs, having the benefit of greater market penetration and sales.
Responsible for maintaining/increasing sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts within the industry and distribution channels. Responsible for executing sales goals and plans with an assigned sales territory. I actively support the winning strategy of the corporation.
- Obtain the budgeted sales, having as an impact the growth of the Company
- Increase the market share of the assigned product line.
- Visit and attention to clients for the sale of Equipment; this is advising you on the selection of the appropriate equipment according to your needs and application.
- Field Technical Support
- Delivery of Courses and/or Webinars to Distributors and/or End Customers
- Promotes the sale of comprehensive solutions through the Applications Department, to achieve participation in projects that result in a sale and higher profits.
- Locate and prospect clients to obtain greater presence and sale of the product.
- Promotes the sale of New Products, participating in presentations directly and seeking to promote the products.
- Monitoring of quotes.
- Follow-up to Orders for compliance in the delivery of materials within the promised date
- Advice on the installation and operation of the equipment
- Verification of payment by the client of the equipment and/or services supplied.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with distributors, direct accounts and/or OEMs
- Ensures that Parker products are specified to maintain and increase sales.
- Develops and maintains technical knowledge of the product. Stays current with internal and external training and development.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the marketplace
- Set specific growth targets for customers in your territory, by line & market
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineer, Electronic/Electrical Engineer, Engineer Chemical
- 3-5 years minimum on sales.
- Interpretation of Plans, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Diagrams
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics
- Knowledge in Tribology.
- Knowledge of lubrication systems.
- Communication skills
- Focused on results