Location: DALLAS, TX, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 24, 2023
Job ID: 38650
2nd Shift: 4:30 PM – 03:00 AM
$15.50/hr with a $0.50 shift differential
$500 Sign-On Bonus (After 6 Months)
Insurance - Medical, Vision, Dental and life. Eligible from the date of hire.
Paid Time Off
Paid Sick Leave
Opportunity for Advancement - Parker prides itself on promotion from within
Bonuses: Eligible for Quarterly Bonuses from date of hire
Retirement Income Account
• Assemble finished goods (filters)
• Rotate through various tasks in the production process
• Package finished goods
• Train new assemblers on standard operation procedures
• Operate necessary machinery in the assembly process
• Communicate with supervisors and peers
• Follow safety rules and regulations
• Maintain production and operate necessary equipment
• Record production data
• Clean work areas
• Regular quality inspections
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• May be required to lift up to approximately 35 pounds
• Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time
• Must be able to use both hands in a repetitive motion
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles
• Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions
• Coordination – Adjust action in relation to other’s actions
• Monitoring – Monitor/Assess performance of yourself, and team, to make improvements or corrective action.
• Quality Control Analysis – Conduct inspection of product to evaluate quality
• Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to issues.
• Time Management – manage one’s own time
• Active Listening – give full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and not interrupting.
• Team Work – work collaboratively with peers to maintain production and quality of product, including safety, quality, and delivery of finished goods.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf