- The Lord Divisions located in Cary, NC are seeking a dynamic team member to lead its Information Technology organization.
- In this position, you will develop and manage the direction and daily activities of the centralized Information Technology group that supports 3 divisions (NVH, APS, and EPM).
- We are looking for a thought leader and change agent. You must be a high energy process driven individual with a proven track record of initiating and leading change.
- You must have a deep knowledge of IT Infrastructure, business processes, and have supported ERP, Financial, operations and engineering applications.
- You will be responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the division supply chain.
- This position is on-site in Cary, NC with 4 days onsite 1 day work from home schedule.
- Responsible for development of the annual division information technology plan, budget forecast, and subsequent review and reporting. Ensures IT budgets are fully developed and agreed upon by division leadership.
- Responsible for working directly with division leadership to develop IT strategic plan to aid the business in meeting financial and operational commitments.
- Responsible for improving IT operational efficiencies, leading Lean initiatives, driving cost efficiencies, and implementing best practice standards and documentation.
- Responsible for working with division, group and corporate resources to implement best practice Infrastructure and security processes and technology.
- Responsible to the group and assisting the division in the business acquisition process from the onset of initial evaluation, due diligence and integration plans.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing and maintaining a high performing staff and divisional IT organization.
- Work directly with division functional teams to understand needs and develop a roadmap for delivering enhanced capabilities, new technology and systems.
- Lead team that is responsible for maintaining systems and process to keep existing systems running and meeting performance SLA’s of the business.
- Keep existing systems up to date and secure by upgrading, enhancing, and patching systems.
- Work with corporate IT teams to determine which systems should be Division solutions and which should be Enterprise solutions. Develop plans for each and execute.
- Lead, motivate, coach and recruit staff.
- Enhance systems and process to be SOX compliant, this includes Disaster recovery plans vulnerability remediation, and compliance with government regulations such as DFARS and CMMC.
- Dotted line manages Global IT teams. Help develop strategy and oversee execution of projects.
- Lead Group level and corporate High-Performance Teams where appropriate.
- Lead Division IT project review and stage gate processes.
- Own the Digital operations strategy for Lord Divisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology Discipline.
- 10+ year’s managerial experience in Information Technology.
- Proven track record in leading an IT organization.
- Hands-on leadership of major IT change initiatives.
- Background in Lean, Quality, Finance, or business operations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven Project management skills.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Information Technology.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.