Location: WASHINGTON, MO, United States
Job Family : Marketing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Sep 15, 2023
Job ID: 43248
Responsible for the implementation and management of strategies and programs for Group Marketing. Supports Group marketing efforts by being the liaison with all Group Divisions related to advertising, promotions, strategic pricing and cross-group marketing. Assist field sales personnel with internet applications programming, ensuring Corporate standards are being met.
Has Direct Reports
*This position may not include supervisory responsibility at the division's discretion.
Interfaces with corporate/group/division management, staff, outside vendors, and distribution.
- Oversee optimizing web functionality for all Group websites while maintaining compliance to Corporate standards.
- Coordinate and manage Group advertising and promotions activities.
- Direct and manage Group and Division trade show activities.
- Assist Group Divisions by providing guidance on new advertising programs, PR activities, catalog production, trade show participation, product launches and other promotion activities.
- Interface with distribution on promotional needs.
- Manage the design of graphic projects for corporate, group and division customers, providing both management and hands-on support.
- Evaluate and select outside vendors for graphic design and pre-press production based on competence and cost-effectiveness; monitor their work.
- Develop and manage Group promotions budgets.
- Position may require overnight travel (average 25%).
BA in Business or related field with 6 years or more experience.
- Thorough knowledge of and hands-on skill and experience in graphic design and print production, including ability to schedule, set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent PC or Mac skills
- Proficient in Adobe and Office 360
- Must maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
The essential functions have been provided as example of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).