Location: Yamanashi, Japan
Job Family : Manufacturing and Production
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Sep 15, 2023
Job ID: 43293
Accountable for Plant operations to achieve results identified by the Corporation’s WIN Strategy. Leads a team of empowered employees to continuously achieve and exceed customer expectations.
Provides leadership for Plant operation employees. Coordinates all manufacturing functions within the Plant environment.
Profitably grow the Plant and achieve goals measured weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. Works with internal and external customers to promote and leverage Company technologies, systems, products, services and processes.
Establishes and maintains premier customer service at all times.
Leads strategy deployment for the Plant initiatives and growth. Leads Manufacturing functions to ensure operational efficiency and economy.
Accountable for driving Lean initiatives throughout the Plant to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
Ensures the Plant has proper inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics and quality procedures in place.
Develops a budget plan and manages Plant within budget constraints.
Maintains familiarity with competitive environment.
Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development. Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
- Fluent Japanese. Business English.
- Bachelor of scientific faculties
- 15 years or more in related experiences.
- Chemical and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000/ TS16949 and statistic. In-depth knowledge of regulations and laws and government requirements for EHS & ISO14001.
- Experience of budget, expense & P/L management. ERP Skill.
- Strong leadership, team facilitation, project management, problem solving and conflict management skills.
- MS office Skill.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.