Location: HAVERHILL, MA, United States
Job Family : Support
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Sep 18, 2023
Job ID: 41889
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Provides sales order entry and related support to internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides customer service, pricing, special quote information, and basic product recommendations from phone or mail inquiry for customer base.
2. Complete and accurate processing of domestic and/or international sales orders that come through phone, fax, email or direct electronic interface into our system.
3. Problem solves non-technical customer issues such as delivery, lead time, pricing and product recommendations for customers, sales force and managers regarding sales orders.
4. Reviews orders and, when necessary, informs and advises customer of order changes (i.e., delivery/price changes, processes literature requests, and return authorizations).
5. Establishes and maintains working relationship with all relevant contacts involved in the internal sales cycle (i.e., Sales, Shipping and Production).
6. Maintains data integrity with purchase orders, confirmations and additional information regarding customers.
7. Scrubs Laserfiche purchase orders.
8. Works on special projects as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Some post-high school education preferred.
• 2 - 4 years of customer service or sales related experience preferred.
• Strong communication and telephone techniques.
• Strong organizational, computer, interpersonal and administrative support skills required.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf