Location: DUBLIN, GA, United States
Job Family : Program Management
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 10, 2024
Job ID: 44563
Supporting aircraft worldwide, Parker Aerospace’s Military Flight Controls Division (MFCD) provides primary and secondary flight control systems that make flight possible. Tested, proven and trusted in commercial and military applications for decades, MFCD provides precise position-control actuation solutions for military aircraft across the United States and with foreign partners. The division’s JetPipe® electrohydraulic servovalve (EHSV) technology is used across commercial and military aircraft around the world. Headquartered in Irvine, California, the Military Flight Controls Division is the global leader in fly-by-wire flight control systems and electrohydraulic products and offers the world's most advanced motor design capabilities for flight controls..
Administers contracts for complex products and systems to ensure fulfillment of contractual fiscal and performance obligations. Defines requirements, generates proposals, monitors performance, negotiates pricing and terms, and ensures compliance with contract requirements. May determine customer requirements for new products and/or systems (i.e. Proposals that include engineering design and system hardware) and other specialized assignments.
1. Administers specialized and/or major contracts by analyzing performance requirements and customer purchase order requirements including those issued against Basic Contract Agreements and/or Long-Term Agreements. Analyses include performance to delivery schedules, pricing, terms and conditions and other contract provisions.
2. Determines technically and commercially compliant proposal packages of diverse scope and complexity for major customers in response to customer and contract requirements. Evaluates performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and labor hours.
3. Initiates bid process by identifying requirements and coordinating input from other functions. Develops responses to requests for proposal (RFP) of difficult scope and complexity by reviewing bid process procedures, reviewing material, test, and other requirements, and preparing appropriate responses. Prepares and submits complex proposals.
4. Negotiates complex contract requirements in accordance with legal and company regulations and policies. Negotiates price, terms and conditions, deliveries, and other business issues within scope of responsibility. Ensures contract provisions are clear and conform to company policy.
5. Investigates and resolves claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information. Coordinates with relevant functions on technical and/or quality issues, data requirements, and other business issues as applicable.
6. Monitors contract performance by determining compliance to contract requirements and determining the need for amendments or extensions to the contract. Determines when customer directed changes are out-of-scope.
7. May be responsible for division or site export compliance administration and training to ensure company data and intellectual property meets all regulatory requirements.
8. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods and/or materials.
9. Acts as the point of contact with the customer on assigned contracts and participates in customer presentations.
10. Maintains current professional and technical knowledge and may participate in professional associations (e.g.the National Contract Management Association (NCMA or the International Association of Commercial Contract Management).
11. Complies with the federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
12. May provide guidance to others in contracts, a related function, or a business team. Acts as prime contact on high level projects. Shares specialized knowledge with others; trains and mentors less experienced employee
This role is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which requires the incumbent to be either a US citizen, lawful permanent resident [“green card” holders].
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf