Location: AIRWAY HEIGHTS, WA, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Nov 17, 2023
Job ID: 44645
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in commercial and military aircraft and aeroengine technology. With the addition of Parker Meggitt, the company collaborates with customers to enable engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to join an industry-leading global company that believes in empowering its employees? Are you prepared to use your inquisitive nature and strong work ethic to help our team solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges?
A career at Parker is rife with rewards and opportunities. But a career at Parker is not for everyone. Finding success at Parker requires dedication and an insatiable desire to win. We seek very smart people who also have the equally impressive characteristic of humility. We solve our customer’s challenges as teams, working together to ask the questions that have never been asked before.
Parker understands that solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges requires an inquisitive and intelligent workforce, and we invest in our employees to ensure they are the best in the industry. Our global success relies on empowered employees operating in an environment that breeds ideas and solutions, and we take every possible action to ensure this happens.
Quality Assurance Inspector
Inspects and checks parts to ensure compliance with documents, standards, and customer requirements under the direction of certified Inspectors or Supervisor
Functions and Responsibilities
We offer a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package. See what we have to offer!
· Benefits: Our benefits start on day 1 of employment! We offer 2 medical plan networks, each with 4 plan designs – you’ll be sure to find the healthcare plan that fits your life! With each medical plan network, there are plans that include a Health Savings Account and a Health Reimbursement Account. You can choose from 3 dental plan options and vision coverage as well. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts for both Childcare and Healthcare expenses as well as optional Supplemental Medical Benefits (Critical Illness, Accidental Injury & Hospital Indemnity). Reduced healthcare premiums offered with a wellness incentive credit. Our company provided Life Insurance (1x annual salary), Accidental Life & Dismemberment Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance are available to employees.
· Bonus: This position receives a 5% Annual Cash Incentive Plan, which is a bonus based on division performance.
· Retirement: Our 401k offers up to 5% Employer match with an annual Retirement Income Account (RIA) contribution of 3%.
· Time Off: To help promote a healthy work/life balance, this position receives 80 hours of Paid Vacation plus Paid Sick time, which accrues at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.
· Holidays: Up to 14 Paid Holidays, including paid time off every year between Christmas and New Year’s.
· Parental Leave: 4 weeks Paid parental leave at 100% of your pay when you have a new addition to your family.
· Education: Ongoing education is supported through our Educational Reimbursement program.
· Extras: Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance programs, financial guidance resources, paid jury duty time, bereavement time and volunteer time, as well as paid days off for citizenship testing, marriage and birth. Free membership to Care.com, and optional legal coverage were additions to our benefits package this year.
· Our 2nd shift receives a shift differential of $0.75 per hour. Our weekend shifts receive $3.00 shift differential pay while working 36 hours per week.
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements. Completion of a U.S. Export Compliance Notice is required. Prospective employees must identify their status as a U.S. or Foreign Person, as well as their country of citizenship and residence.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf (06/20/2006) (C/O July 2015)