Join Parker Hannifin’s Digital & IT Team located at our Global Headquarters in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio! We are actively looking for team members to join our Digital & IT team! A career at Parker offers a meaningful sense of accomplishment and boundless potential for professional and personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the world to develop innovative technology and products and contribute to our company’s goal of solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges. Through Parker’s social responsibility programs, you will have opportunities to give back to the community and make a difference in the lives of others. We offer a competitive total rewards package, hybrid work schedule, and a vibrant work campus with many amenities.
Please click this link to meet our Digital & IT team! Digital & IT Team - Meet our Team!
Join Parker's Digital & IT Team - Click here to meet the team
The Active Directory Services Specialist is responsible for the implementation and support of highly secure and resilient information technology solutions and is considered a subject matter expert. This role will help lead technical functions for Active Directory Services as part of the Directory Services team. Accountable for delivery of technical systems/solutions, plus the architecture and documentation within their area of technical expertise, supporting enterprise and global environments while focused on continuous improvement in support of the IT strategic vision and roadmap.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction
This position Does Not Have Direct Reports
This position can be filled in Mayfield Heights, OH, Cary, NC, OR Erie, PA
- This role is subject to Export Control Restrictions (ITAR) and all applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee.
- Manage large Active Directory environment, lifecycle activities, OS upgrades, hardware replacements.
- Manage AD infrastructure, Azure AD Connect, MIM / FIM for daily operations.
- Consult and provide AD integration guidance for application teams.
- Review and approve configuration for DHCP, Radius and AD topology requests.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application, or system problems with Managed Service Providers.
- Work in proprietary ticketing tool for Level 3 / 4 support and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Stays abreast of new Digital and IT technological innovation/processes and researches the usage at Parker
- Understands business impact; Create and communicate decisions impacting the wider business, effectively managing customer expectations
- Guide and train team members in technical business skills & processes
- Has a broad understanding of Digital and IT strategy across all functions and can assess impact within own area of responsibility. Interprets business requirements effectively that can translate to information technology solutions
- Applies and leads continuous improvement initiatives to streamline and improve system efficiencies within the Enterprise solutions working closely with division/group on localized systems.
- Performs IT life-cycle management methodologies, including design, system analysis of complex technologies with considerable scope, development, testing, project management (goals and objectives) and change management
- Performs benchmark analysis and ROI on existing & new Digital and IT solutions in order to estimate, develop and manage departmental/project budgets and cost/performance analysis.
- Accountable for delivery of technical systems/solutions, plus the architecture and documentation within their area of technical expertise, supporting enterprise and global environments
- Leads the development and implementation of solutions that address new business requirements, risk management and producing standardized documentation
- Establishes methods to monitor and improve performance of systems and processes; Identifies deficiencies in IT systems/processes and recommends solutions / areas for improvement
- Single point of contact for all communications with 3rd party vendors while managing project expectations
- Ability to travel as needed
- Available to provide after-hours technical support as needed
QualificationsThis role is subject to Export Control Restrictions (ITAR) and all applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee.
4-year University / College Degree or significant technical certifications
Five or more years of Active Directory experience that includes designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise level Active Directory solutions.
Three or more years hands-on managing large Multi AD Forest environments, deployments, domain consolidations and migrations.
Three or more years Managing Azure AD and O365.
Designing and implementing security controls (MFA, Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD joined).
IAM cloud platforms and components (OKTA preferred).
Quest AD Management experience is a plus.
Expert understanding of the capabilities, requirements and interactions of various security technologies and disciplines.
Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty areas (MFA, Azure, MDM).
Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
Ability to self-direct and work independently.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
Ability to maintain professional and strong relationships with business partners, contactors, and stakeholders
Experience in Agile methodologies and can apply those processes to everyday work
Experience in security best practices and compliancy requirements for area of expertise
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf