Location: Slater, MO, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Nov 20, 2023
Job ID: 44623
GTF Operations Lead Position
Monday through Friday
Description: The Operations Lead Person will assist the Department Manager in various operational processes at the site. They will oversee scheduling activities to ensure on-time delivery. They will have ownership of site training and QMS documents, monitor material inventory and production metrics, and coordinate various other site operational and continuous improvement activities. The person in this role will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action utilizing Lean tools.
· Assists management with maintaining site scheduling/production lineup.
· Adhere to and uphold all company policies.
· Report/record site production metrics.
· Monitor and manage material stocking levels.
· Perform site Oracle material transactions including issuing materials, WO completions, printing WO packets, etc.
· Perform Oracle transactions for offsite production at PFIC and for other outside operations.
· Coordinate site training activities and maintain training records in ETQ and/or other systems.
· Coordinate/perform activities of site document owner for QMS documents.
· Coordinate or assist with continuous improvement activities.
· Assist organizing site employee recognition activities.
· Actively participate in, support, and promote the plant’s safety programs as a Safety Team member.
· Perform back-up production lead activities as needed.
· Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality or efficiency.
· Maintain Kaizen Tracking and Kaizen Promotion Office.
· Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task on diverse activities simultaneously.
· Strong prioritization skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively through phone, e-mail and in-person, while maintaining a professional manner.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Strong project and team leadership.
· Other duties as assigned.
Additional desired skills:
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to work without direct supervision.
· Prior leadership/supervisory experience.
· Prior experience with material/inventory management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).