The IT Analyst is responsible for maintaining and supporting the end users and workstation environment at the Cambridge Springs and Saegertown facilities. The IT Analyst will provide best in class customer service in carrying out their duties. The role provides installation, maintenance, and general support of hardware and software and supports end users with advanced questions or problems by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems. The IT analyst will help support a variety of IT processes and manufacturing applications, that are critical to day-to-day business operations.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues for help desk support through remote management software.
- Provide technical support and maintenance for printers, including troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing parts, monitoring performance, managing supplies, and ensuring optimal functionality to meet business needs in both Cambridge Springs & Saegertown.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date asset database, including hardware and software inventory, maintenance schedules, and warranty information.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory services, including user and group accounts, security groups, and access permissions.
- Coordinate and perform computer replacements, including data transfer and software installation, while providing end-user training and support.
- Modify basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems to reduce operating cost.
- Work with infrastructure team to understand the technological impact of the business.
- Learn and comply with procedures for proper utilization of IT technology.
- Learn about developing and deploying appropriate Information Technology solutions.
- Follow established safety and environmental policies, procedures, and methods applicable to the work area.
- This person will have a desk at both sites and will travel between Cambridge Springs and Saegertown each week on a cadence we create and as needed.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience in an information technology role or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a support or service role, actively interacting with customers on a regular basis.
- At least 3 years of experience with maintenance and repair of computer hardware.
- Microsoft Active Directory applications.
- Business software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- IT Service Management ticketing tool such as ServiceNow, preferred.
- Manufacturing environment, preferred.
- ITIL Foundation, strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert preferred.
- CompTIA A+, preferred+
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proficiency in English language, including speaking, reading, and writing.
- Ability to apply innovative thinking toward problem resolution.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Willingness to learn and take initiative.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, collaboratively, and in a team environment.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time while sitting or standing.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and move equipment up to 30 pounds.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov) and Genetic Information Discrimination
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.